Students have worked in pairs and assessed each other to create these posters for the eTwinning project #BetheChangeTaketheChallenge
Assignment_2B on Twinspace
Epemuga: 2017 urr. 19
– Choose a goal.
Read the pdf document about your chosen goal that you will find in the folder on GClassroom.
– Hand in your document at the end of the lesson.
– The mind objectives: objectives are usually written using the infinitive
– The main problems: use the gerund as the subject of a sentence.
– Actions taken: What has been done up to now. Has is worked?
– Solutions: Sentence SO THAT subject modal verb Object / to infinitive
//www.pearltrees.com/t/be-change-take-challenge/introduction-websites-folder/id18428202?embed=2&d=201806212243INTRODUCTION: What are the SDGs WEBSITES -FOLDER, by team Be the Change,Take the Challenge
SDGs TASK2_October: A poster. What world would you like to see in 2030?
– Tool: SparkAdobe (examples on GClassroom)
– Click on + -> Choose POST -> Find a template to create a poster.
SHORT TEXT= For example, “In 2030 nobody will live in slums”. Choose a couple of objectives and solutions from TASK1.
– Use the free images that SparkAdobe suggests or use the previous lesson about Copyright and Copywrong