Over the next 10 years, programming will be one of the fastest growing occupations.
… because it teaches you how to think
Graphic from Kodable
- EASY Flappy bird. Do you like my example? It was great fun to create it https://studio.code.org/c/146732080
- Follow the link on Edmodo to start coding:
Choose your name and use the password your teacher will give you. This is your last exercise before creating a flappy bird game. When you finish, click on AMAIERA/FINISH. You will get the link of your game and your certificate of an Hour of Code.
Watch the tutorials 1-10 AND CREATE YOUR OWN FLAPPY BIRD:
- Copy the link of the games you create under this post and share them with your class. Due to high traffic, the sharing button might be disabled this week.
- Download the certificate of “An Hour of Code”, save it on DRIVE and upload it onto Edmodo
2. Was FLAPPY BIRD too easy? Try STAR WARS or MINECRAFT then.
Or scroll down and suggest another one: An Hour of Code for All Ages
3. Video Library here