Verb Tenses If you read and think about the explanations, they may lead you to understand better why a particular grammar form is used in a particular situation.
- Present Continuous or GOING to Exercise 1, Exercise 2, Exercise 3, Exercise 4
- Future mix tenses: Exercise 1, Exercise 2, Exercise 3, Exercise 4, Exercise 5
- More exercises:
- Definitions with Relative Clauses Exercise
- Choose the correct relative pronoun who/which/whose
- Choose the correct relative pronoun who/which/that/where
- Put in the relative who, which or whose where necessary. Type an x if the relative pronoun can be left out.
- Choose the correct pronoun Multiple Choice
- Read this letter from Ben to his friend Sheila. For each space, put a relative pronoun: whose / where / when / who / which / that / 0