- Reported Speech (previous post about verb patterns to create your notes and practise)
- Gerunds and infinitives Save a document on drive with the lists.
EXERCISE 1 Gap-fill exercise
EXERCISE 2: Multiple choice
EXERCISE 3 : Multiple choice
EXERCISE 4 Scroll down after the explanations, forms, spelling and common mistakes to find the exercises. Click on the menu on top to choose the different uses of the gerund
- Transformations Today School. Flo Joe (FCE)
- Future tenses (previous post)
- Conditional sentences Generate your test
- Modal Verbs
- Relative Clauses
- EXERCISE 1 Study the situations and then decide whether the following relative clauses are defining or non-defining. Commas or no commas.
- EXERCISE 2 Combine the sentences using a relative clause. Use relative pronouns only where necessary. Note that you have to use commas in some of the sentences.)
- EXERCISE 3 Gap filling and omission of the pronoun
- Causative HAVE– have sth done
- Verb Tenses Multiple-choice and gap-fill exercises
- Grammar and vocabulary: Choose from the boxes on the right and on the left what you need to revise.
- Grammar: Search the categories on the menu to find the grammar you want. Read the notes, do the online exercise or print out the handout directly off the screen.
- Grammar explanations Scroll down to find the exercises at the very bottom.
FINAL TASKS. DEADLINE: MAY 18. Examples:
Create a #Kahoot. Examples
— aniturribhi (@aniturribhi) 3 de junio de 2015