How can coding help you?
Graphic from Kodable
… because it teaches you how to think
EASY Flappy bird. Do you like my example? It was great fun to create it https://studio.code.org/c/146732080
- 1. Follow this link to start coding:
You will be given your password. This is your last exercise before creating a flappy bird game. When you finish, click on AMAIERA/FINISH. You will get the link of your game and your certificate of an Hour of Code.
- Copy the link of the games you create under this post and share them with your class. Due to high traffic, the sharing button might be disabled this week.
- Download the certificate of “An Hour of Code” and upload it onto Edmodo
- Hour of Code Reflection. Use the code you will find on Edmodo
- 2. Was FLAPPY BIRD too easy? Try STAR WARS or MINECRAFT then.
Or scroll down and suggest another one: An Hour of Code for All Ages
- 3. Video Library here