- Introduce the topic: For many people … Many people think that … However, Though, Although,
- States the advantages: In the first place, On the one hand, Furthermore, Besides, Yet,
- State the disadvantages: On the other hand, In addition, Moreover,
- Conclude your argument with a balanced summary of advantages and disadvantages and give your personal opinion: It seems to me that … From my point of view, I think that … I believe that …
- Many students choose to attend schools or universities outside their home countries. Why do some students study abroad? Use specific reasons and details to explain your answer
- Technology is making communication easier, but at the expense of personal contact as many people choose to work at home in front of a computer screen. What dangers are there for a society which depends on computer screens rather than face-to-face contact for its main means of communication?