ANITURRI and Wilhem-Busch-Gymnasium collaborative digital canvas
The digital canvas allows students to exchange opinions and solutions to the problems in two clicks. It is open to anyone who would like to post their opinion just clicking on it.
How to use lino: http://en.linoit.com/ A hand will show on your cursor when you slide it on the green canvas. Then you will move up and down, right and left to see the whole project.
OUR COLLABORATIVE PROJECT
- It includes videos which are on Youtube too:
- ‘I have a problem. What should I do?’
- Interviews about online shopping. Students ask their partners to give their opinions
- Opinion e-magazine
- DOs and DON’Ts when Online-Shopping presentation
- Answers and comments
- Interesting links
- European Commission information
- Opened to anyone!
Different views of the canvas. CLICK ON THE PICTURES TO SEE THE WHOLE CANVAS:
Explore it and leave your opinion!
What are the key dates in the Inter-School Competition?
- Registration of project team & submission of inter-school project: 5 th February to 2 nd April 2014
- Shortlisting of proposals by panel of experts: 3 rd April to 30 th of April 2014
- Voting session for the best inter-school projects: 5 th May to 16 th May 2014
- Announcement of the winner of the competition and results: 20 th May 2014